Muscle Aid Horse Supplement
Muscle Aid is scientifically-formulated to help maximize equine performance.
Additional Product Info
It is an unavoidable fact that intensive exercising of horses and ponies creates muscle breakdown. The more severe the muscle breakdown the longer it takes to recover and participate in further exercise, and as a consequence, the muscles take longer to start developing again. The subsequent stiffness can also lead to impaired performance.
Consistent muscle growth increases the efficiency of the animal and ensures the optimum usage of energy.
Muscle Aid is a scientifically-formulated nutritional supplement designed by NutriScience to help maximise equine performance, build muscle, increase stamina, decrease body fat and reduce recovery time.
How Muscle Aid Works:
- Muscle Aid can help trained muscles become better and more efficient
- Muscle Aid can have a positive effect on the production of red blood cells
- Muscle Aid can promote stamina by ensuring the correct balance between the two prime energy sources of carbohydrates and fat
- Muscle Aid contains a derivative of leucine called beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate (HMβ). Studies show that a supplemented diet can maximise performance by increasing aerobic capacity in equine athletes
- Conditioning and training are designed to increase the horse’s muscular development and endurance. However, intense exercise can also cause muscle damage. Muscle Aid can help shorten recovery periods after exercise by preventing exercise-induced proteolysis (muscle damage). This can help to allow for more intense training and more frequent competition
- Muscle Aid can help increase muscle mass in horses, particularly if used during training, leading to significant improvement in strength
HMβ (Beta hydroxyl beta methyl butyrate) 200,000mg/kg
L-Carnitine Tartrate 9800mg /kg
Vitamin E 1920mg/kg
Give 50g daily (1 heaped scoop)
Yearling for sales prep
Give 30g daily (1 level scoop)
Muscle Aid comes in a 1.5kg tub and will last approximately 30 days (feeding 50g for 500kg horse daily) or 50 days (feeding 30kg for yearlings for sales prep)*
*Days supply of product is an intended as a guide only and is subject to animal's weight and maintenance/loading periods.
You may also like…
Arthri Aid™ Equine Joint Mobility SupplementFeatured Products
Arthri Aid is a Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and HA supplement that aids joint lubrication and helps to promote regeneration of important shock absorbing tissues of your horses joints.
€63.69 – €289.17 Read More
Revital Aid Multi-Vitamin SupplementVitamines & Wellbeing
Revital Aid is a general multivitamin feed supplement which is specifically designed for pets. Revital Aid provides a complete combination of minerals and vitamins to meet the daily requirements necessary for dogs to attain the maximum level of health and vitality.
€11.62 Read More
Arthri Aid™ Omega Dog SupplementDog Supplements
Arthri Aid™ Omega is a nutritional supplement with constituents to help your dog’s joints and mobility. The product contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which helps your dog’s natural production of cartilage. It also contain Omega 3 and 6 which are essential fatty acids important for the joints.
€32.37 – €80.27 Read More
Gut Gold Digestive SupplementFeatured Products
Gut Gold is a pre and probiotic supplement that contains a live yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisiae formulation. Gut Gold includes a balanced combination of Mannanoligosaccharide (MOS) and Beta-glucans to help achieve gut health.
€28.52 – €208.40 Read More